Prof. Dr. P. IOANNİS
Dünyagöz Gruppe Medical Direktor Prof. Dr. P. IOANNİS
Geburtsdatum: Griechenland, 1947
Sprachen: Englisch, Griechisch
- 1972 Thessaloniki Universität, Griechenland
- 1980 Universität in Zürich - Schweiz
- 1986 Thessaloniki Hippocration Hospital
- 1988 Girit Chania Hospital - Ophthalmologie Direktor
- 1988 Girit Universität - Ophthalmoligie Professeur
- 2004 Heraklion Universität Augenklinik Direktor
- 2004 Girit Universität - Rektor
- 2005 ESCRS Vorstand
- 2008 Vardinoyiannion Eye Institute of Crete (VEIC) - Gründer und Direktor
- Refraktive Chirurgie
- Katarakt (Grauer Star)
- Presbyopie (Altersweitsichtigkeit)
- One year Mini Fellowship in Refractive Surgery in VEIC.
- The participation from 1998 up to date is: 8 Ophthalmologists.
- (2 from Greece, 1 from Bulgaria, 1 from Palestine, 1 from Switzerland, 1 from Panama, 1 from USA).
- Coordinator & Instructor of the 5 day international & the 2 day national fellowships in Refractive Surgery. From 1999 up to date 13 International Mini fellowships and 7 National are organized with the participation of 59 Greek Ophthalmologists and 40 Ophthalmologists from all over the world.
- "Charles D. Kelman Innovator’s Award", American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS).
- "Barraquer Award" / ISRS
- The "Casebeer Award" by the ISRS
- "Albrecht-von-Graefe-Vorlesung" Award for the Innovator’s Lecture by the Deutche OphthalmoChirurge (DOC)
- KMSG-Barraquer Award
- ESCRS/ALCON Video Festival Award
- SUMMIT Technology INC, Award as pioneer in Refractive Surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology Achievement Award
- Award for the contribution in Ophthalmology by the Greek Federation of Ophthalmologic Associations
- Member of the Board of Directors of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the International Society of Refractive Surgery (ISRS)
- Vice President of the "Excimer Laser European Ophthalmologic Society"
- President of the Refractive Committee of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
- Member Glory Certification Committee of ISRS
- Chairman of the International Training Center Sub-Committee (ISRS)
- Honorary member of the International Microsurgery Society
- President of ERELAS (European Refractive Laser Study)
- Chairman of the International Investigator’s T-PRK Study Group
- Member of the Scientific Board of International Aesculap Meditec, User’s Group
- Founder and President of the Greek Refractive Society
- Honorary Member of the Greek Society of Lasers
- Honorary Member of the Greek Glaucoma Society
- President of the Cretan Ophthalmologic Society
- President of the National Research Committee for Biotechnology in Greece
- 15 International awards, most notably the “Barraquer award” from the American Academy of Ophthalmology (1997). Most recent, The “Casebeer Award” by the ISRS (2002), “Charles D. Kelman Innovator’s Lecture” by the ASCRS (2003), “Innovator’s Lecture” for 2003, by the Deutsche OphthalmoChirurgie (DOC).